Catholic Regional College Melton is a school which operates with the consent of the Catholic Archbishop of Melbourne and is owned, operated and governed by Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS), where formation and education are based on the principles of Catholic Doctrine, and where the teachers are outstanding in true doctrine and uprightness of life.
To start an application you will need to create an account below. If you already have an account you can sign in and continue your application.
Please read the School Enrolment Agreement before you begin your application. Click here to read
Create an account to start your application
Before you start your application please ensure you have the following ready.
To apply for a place at Catholic Regional College Melton, please complete the online Application for Enrolment form for each child, attaching the following the documents
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate. (Required for all applicants)
- Copy of applicant’s Baptism certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent School reports and NAPLAN results (Required for all applicants)
- Court orders including family court orders and intervention orders (if applicable)
- Copy of applicant’s passport along with proof of visa for temporary resident and permanent resident families (if applicable)
- Two separate documents confirming proof of residential address.
A non-refundable application fee (Paid via Credit card or EFT) of $50 is required for each child
To read our Standard Collection Notice click here